Sunday, September 27, 2009

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you.


So I could talk about how I am upset that my friends stood me up for dinner last night, after infinite "We'll be there in fifteen minutes" calls, which basically and directly resulted in me not getting to see a concert I really wanted to go to.
But I got on my computer this morning and saw this picture that I didn't know had been taken
and somehow I just realize I don't have anything to complain about.

My weekend was great. Really, really, great.

I enjoy getting on the wrong highway and driving 45 minutes in the wrong direction with you, because we are too busy talking to realize neither of us know where we are. And you don't get mad at me when I tell you the wrong exit... four times... and we pass it then have to turn around... three times.
I also enjoy taking you to the asian market because you call entire aisles of things "crunchies" and kiss me on the cheek in front of unsuspecting asian strangers who can read the things that we cannot.
And I am glad that the rain ruined every plan we made and that we had to instead go out to dinner where I ordered only banana pudding and drank water through a bendy straw. I am happy we had to resort to grocery shopping and dinner making and cuddling instead of partying and getting schwasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers