Monday, September 14, 2009

Maybe it will mean more if I write it down

Things I want to change/alter/do more of....
1. I want to read more.
THERE IS SO MUCH KNOWLEDGE AND PERSPECTIVE TO GAIN ON THE WORLD VIA LITERATURE AND I LOST TOUCH WITH THAT WHEN READING BECAME MY MAJOR.
2. I want to take more pictures.
I regret that I will not have a clear way to remember every moment of my life. I have such amazing people in my life, and so many little, great memories, and I want to be able to cherish them in technicolor.
3. I want to be nicer. I want to be more positive. I want to be a better influence.
4. I want to be happy with what I have.
So many have so much less than I do. I have a job. I have a future. I have choice, and I don't know why I've lost touch with all of this. LIFE WILL NEVER GET BETTER THAN IT IS AT THAT MOMENT, BECAUSE THAT MOMENT IS WHAT MATTERS.
5. I want to be in touch with world events, but out of touch with the influence of the media.
6. I want a garden. I want to use the Earth's energy to fuel my own. No companies or hormones or pollutants.
7. I want people to know how much I appreciate them.
I AM GOING TO MAKE A POSITIVE EFFORT ON THIS ONE. FOR REAL.
8. I want to leave this country, in a way as little remiscent of a tourist as possible, before the fall of 2010.
9. I want to make a conscious effort to buy everything material either second hand or recycled.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers